cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in smart form with currency fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

while i am using with currency fields in samrt forms error is comming in while i am giving print-preview in se38 "<b>Reference field WA_EKPO-NETPR unknown in form."</b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Potential responders - please note the date of the original post

Rob

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thx Rob. I wonder if Otto Gold proposed to display an alert at the top of the threads when they are older than 30 days in his blogs about what he would love to see in SDN...

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this wiki: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/HowcurrencycodeisdeterminedinSmartFormsforagivenamountfield

You'll see that your error message is "case 5". Choose one of the 4 other cases.

former_member621510
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to populate "QUAN" and "CURR" type field values. Move these field values into char fields in the a new internal table .

Declare all the fields in "CHAR" type fields in Global Definitions Table or Work area . then your problem will be solved .

Regards

vishnuvardhan

prakashjasti
Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the Global Definitions of ur Smartform and Currency/Quant Fields Tab

Give ur Currency field as CURR Field for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Declare a variable of type Char in global defnitions say wa_netpr and transfer the value of netpr into this variable .Use this variable for printing.

This will definitely work.

Please revert in case of any issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy the CURR and QUAN values into a variable(say var1) of TYPE TEXT and display that variable(var1).

This will solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in smartform, if you want to display Quantity field, in global define, in Quantity and Currency field, you should define the reference field for this, wish can help you.

Monson

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In smart forms if we want to display quantity and currency fields. We cannott directly display currency field and quantity fields.

To display the mdo like this

Ex: GLOBAL Definitions

WA_NETPR LIKE EKPO-NETPR

For that we have to create an extra variable in global definitions

Ex: netpr FIELD of EKPO

CREATE program lines and specify WA_NETWR = itab-netpr.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know that the post is already outdated, quick question, if you define the currency in the global definition, currency tab, I noticed that the decimal notation does not correspond automatically to the settings in defined in the user's SU3 settings.

If so, smartform is not capable of printing currency respective to default decimal notation settings?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I know that the post is already outdated, quick question

Why didn't you open a new thread, and make a reference to this thread? (though it is not related but you couldn't know)

> if you define the currency in the global definition, currency tab, I noticed that the decimal notation does not correspond automatically to the settings in defined in the user's SU3 settings.

That's normal, they are not related. SU3 settings are about the characters to be used to represent thousands and decimal separators. While currency field is just used to indicate the number of digits after the decimal separator (there is none decimal separator if it's zero of course).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems you have not declared that field in the smartform global definitions.

May be declared as local structure.

It is the data declaration problem of that field

Make it global field then check.

Double click on it, if it navigates to the declaration it's fine.

Regards

Anji