cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Mappings are not displayed in Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I'm doing Enhanced Receiver determination.. but in this if i select <b>Extended</b> radio button in the receiver determination .. I'm not gettting any search help for selecting my Interface mappings..

what misteqe i did.. for getting those interface mappings does we need to do..any special things .

i followed the bellow blog.. but like that i'm not getting... and how many interface mappings do we need to create for this..

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

plz suggest me..

thanks

BABU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you test your mapping.If not also do it by taking the payload of inbound message from the RWB and pasting it in message mapping editor.

Thanks

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Did u use <b>Receivers</b> Message type From SAP BASIS Software component in your Message mapping as a target structure and <b>ReceiverDetermination</b> Message interface From SAP BASIS Software component in your Interface mapping as a target interface? Check it out.....

Sure you will get the Interface mapping object in enhanced receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

i used the message type from SAP BASIS as u suggested.. now i'm getting the Inteface mapping in the receiver detrmination.. everyng is i done correctly.. but file was picking.. but that output was not getting..

IN SXMB_MONI.. i'm egtting this error :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

in the Runtime workbench IN Communication channels monitoring.. for sendor communication channel i'm not getting any messages..

plz suggest me..

Thanks

Babu

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Well babu,

i guess the problem is you didn't mention the receiver service in ur mapping between ur source message and <b>receivers</b> message type

Explain ur mapping.

Make sure that whether you have mapped ur receiver services to service field of receivers message type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu..

Thank you for ur spontenious respnose ..I Mentioned the receiver business services in the user defined function which i creted in the message mappings .. is there any other place also do we nned to mention..

actuvally , i have one source struturce that and Two Receiver strutures..

<b>1) Sendor_DT</b>

PERSON

NAME

ADRESS

<b>2) Receiver_DT_1 ( this is for Male person details )</b>

PERSON

NAME

ADRESS

<b>3) Receiver_DT_2 (this is for Female Person Details</b> )

PERSON

NAME

ADRESS

for this.. i created Three message mappings.. ( one for soource to first recevier )

and next for ( source to second receiver)

and for third for source to RECEIVERS ( MESSAGE TYPE FROM SAP -BASIS component )

in the mapping

i created one user defined function and i map that to split message..

in that user defined function i wrote the bellow coding

-

int i;

int mr=0;

int ms=0;

for(i=0; i<a.length;i++)

{

if( a<i>.substring(0,2).equals("Mr") && mr==0)

{

result.addValue("AATRNG_TEST_4_BS_IB1");

mr=1;

}

if( a<i>.substring(0,2).equals("Ms") && ms==0)

{

result.addValue("AATRNG_TEST_4_BS_IB2");

ms=1;

}

}

</textarea>

-

and i created two interface mappings .. and i created three business services.. three communication channels. and two recever aggriments.. and two interface determinations .. and one sendor aggriment and <b>receiver determination</b> with <b>EXTENDED</b> . and i used those interface mappings in recever detrmination ....

-

but why file was not loaded into receiver side..

thanks

Babu

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>>for this.. i created Three message mappings.. ( one for soource to first recevier )

and next for ( source to second receiver)

and for third for source to RECEIVERS ( MESSAGE TYPE FROM SAP -BASIS component )

Thats good.

>>>>and i created two interface mappings ..

You need to create three interface mapping for ur third Message mapping

for that use <b>ReceiverDeterminatiion</b> message interface from SAP BASIS

>>>>>result.addValue("AATRNG_TEST_4_BS_IB1"); result.addValue("AATRNG_TEST_4_BS_IB2");

AATRNG_TEST_4_BS_IB1, AATRNG_TEST_4_BS_IB2 these are ur receiver business service, right.