cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shift F2

0 Kudos

In a Business Partner screen, we use a query to get all open invoices from the active customer at that moment.

Query:SELECT T0.[CardCode], T0.[CardName], T1.[DocNum], T1.[DocType], T1.[DocDate], T1.[DocTotal] FROM OCRD T0 INNER JOIN OINV T1 ON T0.CardCode = T1.CardCode WHERE T1.[CardCode] = $[ocrd.cardcode]

On one workstation we get a list of all invoices, on an other it only displays the active customer code within the field (shift F2)?? Difference between the workstations: 2007a PL 3 other PL 5, Pl 3 works ok, PL 5 not.

Any suggestion?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, If thats the case then the reason for this could be you are looking at 2 different BP's and the second BP you are running the Query has only one Invoice.

Please follow the instruction in my previous message.

Are you trying this on SBODEMO database? Then use a customer like Earthshaker who has a number of invoices and test?

Suda

0 Kudos

Suda, Thanks it works now ....

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abdon,

My first question would be are you running the SBO application on the Server are individual instllations on clients with different Patch levels.

The reason I am asking this is because I don't think you can have different clients connecting to the SBO application on the server and have different patch levels.

Let us presume that both patches work good, then the reason for this could be you are looking at 2 different BP's and the second BP you are running the Query has only one Invoice.

NOTE: When the result of a query return only one row then SBO will automatically put the value of the first column in your query to the field it is linked to.

Try to run the Query on the same BP on both the systems.

When reading you message I understand you want to show only OPEN INVOICES. If this is the case then I would like to suggest you to also check for DocStatus = 'O' in the where clause of your Query.

ON MORE SUGGESTION:

To avoid the query putting the first columns value in your field in case the results retuned is only one row would be to use a UNION ALL like example below.

SELECT T0.[CardCode], T0.[CardName], T1.[DocNum], T1.[DocType], T1.[DocDate], T1.[DocTotal] FROM OCRD T0 INNER JOIN OINV T1 ON T0.CardCode = T1.CardCode WHERE T1.[CardCode] = $[ocrd.cardcode]

UNION ALL

SELECT NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL

NOTE: the number of NULL in the select should be equal to the number of columns in your select statement. Important when you use UNION ALL, you will lose the Drill down capabilities as the link arrow next to BP Code or DocNum will be lost.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Suda

0 Kudos

Oh sorry Suda.

Both PC's are stand alone installations.

We ran the same query on both systems with different results.

Btw...thanks for you reply.