cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I defined new condition type & also defined for calculation schema via IMG but while creating the purchase order the condition type that what i created newly one has not come ? in which area i made mistake kindly advise on this regard.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renuga,

check when you creating the condition type in that assigning access sequese and also check that screen

check calculation schema if want display the condition type in condition record then you need to put mandatory

only perticular feilds only displyed like price entreis othe feilds will not display in condition record

Hope this helps you

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai prem,

I checked but failed to find that where i did mistake for the cretion of condition & access sequence. Can u advise what are the field to be mainly noticed for creating the new pricing procedure.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renuga,

The path of condition type is were you created condition type and pricing schema there only availble so check access sequece is assigned or not

according to your requirement you mentioned created conditon type and schema

hope this helps you

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

Thanks my problem has sloved.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the assignment of Schema group to Purchase organization and also vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check once again the defined condition type in pricing procedure and also assignment of schema group in vendor master.

Thanks

suresh