Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have seen the table FEBEP, when i was exexcuted that table the field BELNR seems to be * & - only, it have no data. Why it is coming like that?

Could any knows plz help me

Regards

Sreedhar.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. How is this table populated?

2. What is the Statement format your are using?

Regards,

Prabhu Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

according to my observation BELNR is Accounting Document Number and it was declared in Character format may be it may be the cause of that. If it has declared in numeric type then u can get the values in numeric format

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thank you for your quick response.

Your observation may be right, but the tables BSEG,BSIS,BSAD...are having the

same field BELNR With same data type.But these tables are having data on BELNR field.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreedhar.

0 Kudos

Hi

For which you are using this Table???

Any data saved in this table will not generate a document number. If u want to find the reason follow the below process

Goto Tcode FF67

Give Bank Key,Bank Account number , Currency (INR) , statement Number , Statement Date and then press enter untill it enters to the next screen( Process Manual Bank Statement)

Give the Transaction, Value Date,, Amount and the save it. It will enter to the intial screen and then save it again

Now goto transaction SM35 there u can find the presently u have executed bank key select it and execute it and then after the data what ever may be present in the FEBEP table now it will transfered to BSEG table this is the procedure. So the FEBEP table doesnt have any document number

REgards

Pavan