cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROFIT CENTER FIELD NOT VISIBLE IN F-02

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to transfer one customer balance from one profit center to other profit center as it was posted wrongly. I tried to post it through F-02 (since Through 9KE0 Fi Figures will not change). <b>But I am unable to find the Profit Center Field in the F-02 entry screen.</b>

I am using the PKey 01 & 17 in which profit Center filed made it as Required Field. I also changed the Customer Reconciliation A/c field Status to Required Field. Even though the Profit Center Field is not coming to F-02. Is there any other area to look into?

Can anybody help me in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have activiated segment accounting, then you will not be able to directly post profit center in customer account...

Use any clearing accounting and do the necessary postings...

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Can you please explain this in more detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please explian how to create and use clearing accounts

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri

Create clearing account using Tcode FS00, follow the below process for transferring line item of customer from one profit center to another:

1) Clear the open item in the customer using tcode F-04 and cr the clearing account with the new profit center.

2) Now clear the the clearing account using Tcode F-04 and Debit the customer account..

The system will pick up the profit center from the item cleared

Regards

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

You can simply use t-code f-04 and use the option Transfer posting with clearing.

which will Debit the new customer and credit the old customer, as well as clear the openitem in old customer.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Ashish Jain