Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Urgent ! Purchase Requisition not created in Backend Classic Scenario

Hello All,

I am implementing the classic scenario SRM 5.5. We have replicated the material form the backend to SRM system. Also we have made the necessary config such as maintain backend system, Define Backend System for Product Category, Define Number Ranges for Shopping Carts and Follow-on Document, Define Number Ranges per Backend System for Follow-on Document. Now the problem i am facing is that in the dev system SC with line item with desc and the product (material replicated from backend) as line items are created and their PR is created in the backend. However the same is not happening in the QA system. Only those SC with line item as Desc/text only are created in the backend and those having have product id dont transfer to create PR in the backend. There is no message in the RZ20, SM13, ST22, SM21 etc. Alsowhen i try to tranfer it using the FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER it is created successfully and there is entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB which is cleared afetr clean_reqreq_up is run. I am not sure whats is going wrong. Please help me out guys.

Thanks

Karthik

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question