Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Data Record Erase Field data no possible

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing a BDC in transaction IA05, in the characteristics definition the system puts the plant number value (PLMKB-QMTB_WERKS) for the method, but i need to delete this value because if this value exists and the method and version are initial, the system shows error message.

I am trying using ' ', space, an empty string variable but value is not erase. But if i insert a value into the field PLMKB-QMTB_WERKS the value is changed.

Somebody know How i can resolve this? Could be a customizing problem in QM Module?

I'm using SAP version ECC 6.0.

Thanks in Advance,

Alejandro.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you paste your code?

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the BDC dynpro code,

PERFORM bdc_dynpro USING 'SAPLQPAA' '1501'.

PERFORM bdc_field USING 'PLMKB-VERWMERKM' wa_caract-verwmerkm.

PERFORM bdc_field USING 'PLMKB-QPMK_WERKS' wa_caract-qpmk_werks.

PERFORM bdc_field USING 'PLMKB-MKVERSION' wa_caract-mkversion.

PERFORM bdc_field USING 'PLMKB-QMTB_WERKS' wa_caract-qmtb_werks.

PERFORM bdc_field USING 'BDC_OKCODE' '=ENT1'.

I send an empty value in data object wa_caract-qmtb_werks, but system always propose a value in the field PLMKB-QMTB_WERKS, but if i assign for example wa_caract-qmtb_werks = 1. The value is showed in the field.

I find the SAP Notes 1073745, 204491 and 202040; maybe this Notes can solve this issue.

regards,

Alejandro.

0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

What u describe sounds quite weird...

Try changing the line "PERFORM bdc_field USING 'PLMKB-QMTB_WERKS' wa_caract-qmtb_werks." like this:

"PERFORM bdc_field USING 'PLMKB-QMTB_WERKS' ' '." (replace the wa_caract-qmtb_werks at the end with ' ' ).

Hope it works. Good luck....

Igal