cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock transport order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everybody!!!

I am trying to transfer stock from one plant to another. while doing so i am not able to create a delivery in vl10g, because there is no outboud delivery document shown in purchase order. basically while i go to vl10g i am getting an error with numerical 4 while i am trying to create a delivery for the purchase order.kindly help me out with this issue.I'll assign points for this issue as i am trying to tackle with this problem for the past 2 days.

regards

kxd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go thru the following threads

Thanks

suresh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello guys

thanks for all the pain u've taken. I actually have followed all those procedures u suggested me. but the problem was in the enterprise structure. I was doing stock transport order from plant 1200 to plant 1300 and plant 1200 was not assigned to sales organisation 1000 in the configuration of enterprise structure.when i did that i could resolve the issue.

Anyways thanks for all the suggestions!!!

i'll assign points to everybody

regards

KXD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use T-code VL10B or VL10D to create delivery against a PO or STO. Then once the delivery is created, go to VL02N and do the goods issue.

And at the receiving plant you can do the GR using MIGO against the outbound delivery.

Regards,

Noopur

Message was edited by:

noopur goyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Use T. code : VL10B. Enter shipping point. select purchase orders tab and enter the STO no and execute. Then select the line item and click on " Background" tab. You will get one more line item. Click on the purchase order no. It will take you to purchase order screen. There in Purchase order history tab, you will find delivery doc. no. Click on that, it will take you to delivery doc. display mode. Now select " display -- change" from out bound delivery, in main menu and enter picked qty. and storage location in picking tab and then select PGI tab.

Then do MIGO - goods receipt -- Out bound delivery, if required in receiving plant.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Any how, let me know the status after this.

Regards,

Gopi Chand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you do the outbound delivery for the PO thro' VL01n.Also you please check shipping data settings in configuration.then only you can do the delivery and PGI in VL10g.

rewards if useful

regards

venkadesh