Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling call stack variables issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys i need to create a cashflow at the save time of transaction TM_61 and TM_62, I already have the badi FTR_CUSTOMER_EXTENT activated and i already filled the first two structures of the BAPI_FTR_CFT_CREATE, but i haven't found how to read the information for the third structure (CFTFLOWS).

I also know that in this class is the information that i need, but the variable a_oref_asgn is not active by that time. All the times that i debug the transaction the class is always the same, it is possible that this values always manteins the same?.

Regards,

Eric

Message was edited by:

Eric Hernandez Pardo

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

So far i tried to get the data from the call stack, but i found the following issue, the variable <b>a_oref_asgn</b> is available in the call stack in program <b>SAPLFTR_FC</b> method save, but apparently the call stack only works with forms.

DATA: lprog(100) TYPE c VALUE '(SAPLFTR_FC)A_OREF_ASGN'.
FIELD-SYMBOLS: <asgn2> type ref to vts_tab_asgn_profile.
ASSIGN (lprog) TO <asgn2>.

This code gets me sy-subrc = 4.

Any suggestion?.

Regards,

Eric

Message was edited by:

Eric Hernandez Pardo

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Yesterday i found an object reference that is available in a form of the call stack that have the profile tab data.

DATA: lprog(100) TYPE c VALUE '(SAPLFTR_FC)g_oref_fc_appl->a_oref_asgn'.
FIELD-SYMBOLS: <asgn> TYPE REF TO cl_ftr_assignment_mgr.
ASSIGN (lprog) TO <asgn>.

Regards,

Eric