cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in posting Goods received( T-code:MIGO_GR-GR FOR P.O.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Experts,

I am a self learner for SAP MM.Im haveing following problem when Im trying to do posting in MIGO T-CODE...first its was saying that posting is only allowed in 2007/02 & 2007/01..then I closed the periods in MMPV up to 12/2007 but now its saying

<i><b>posting is only posible in periods 2007/12 and 2007/11 in compant code....</b></i>

plz any expert can explane what is this problem & How to slove it & where....plz explane me in detail..

I will be very thankfull to every experts..

Look forward to heairing form You soon,,

Thanx,

SOHAIL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sohail

Why did you close the period upto 12/07, You should close the period upto the last month whic will automatically open the period for previous month and current month.You can then be able to do the posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAM,

I did it bcz didn't knew about it that how to do it...so plz could tall me how to make it crroct it?how to change my closing period upto perious period & up to which month I should closed it..plz tell em in detail..

I will be very much thankfull to U..

Regards,

Sohail....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You please see first which period is current thru transaction MMRV.

If for example if we consider case oas on 30.09.2007 and if you are on april to march calender your current will be 5 and 6. Now you want to open period for october and close period for august. Then in transaction MMPV you have to put company code , period as 7 and fiscal year 2007.then system automatically opens period 07 ans closes 05.

Similarly If you are on january to dec calender then your current period as on 30.09.2007 will be 8 and 9. then in MMPV you have to put 10 for october.

Considering above concept you check what you have done.From your message it seems that you have open december and november.If it is a matter of study only then do your posting in 2007/11 and 2007/12.

Regards

Kedar Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Kedar,

As I told u befor that I closed my period up 12/2007 by mistake..so now when Im trying to post Goods receipt..its given me error that"posting only allowed in 2007/12 and 2007/11..& when Im changing dates to 2007/12 even its says same thing.....& saying ur useing future date...plz guide me how I can change posting prioeds up to last month... bcz I trying to change it but i don't know how & where(T-CODE) I can do it... plz guide me in details....i will be very thankfull to u,,

Look forward to heiring from u soon...

with regards,,

SOHAIL....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sohail

Follow the instructions in OSS Note 487381 before initialization using transaction MMPI.

regards

Srinivas