Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help requested: How to pass the (check box) selected rows data to other scr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends, Here is a situation where I have to pick only those records data which i select by checking the check boxes and carry on to next screen where I have to display them and do some processing on such selected rows of data. Can any one suggest me how to code this. Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbarao,

One way is to check if the field is selected by checking if the field value = 'X'.

If it is a table control we will have to loop and find out which all records are selected..it is notable that the check box field will mostly be of single character and contain 'X' if it is checked and space if not checked

Based on the structure where the check box is held we may have to implement various logic to retrieve whether the field is checked or not....for instance we can move data to another internal table for which the checkbox is checked and can retrieve it from the next screen

Pls check,revert and reward if helpful

Regards

Byju