cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD user locked and JCO connections

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a peculiar situation.

Under Visual Admin -> SLD Data Supplier, initially there was an error message and connection was not successful (when clicking the crooked arrow button) to initiate a manual data transfer.

This was resolved when some logs specified that the SLDDSUSER cannot have an initial password.

I changed the password on the UME, relogin to the portal with user SLDDSUSER and entered a new password during the change password prompt.

Changed the password on SLD Data Supplier and the manual data transfer was successful.

However it became very odd, when I go to Content Administration -> Webdynpro -> and expanded the JCO Destinations folder, there was a red icon with a note "No connection to SLD" and as soon as I click on the red icon - I get this spinning wheel and a message "no connection to SLD", all Jco destinations were also greyed out.

I redid the Visual Admin -> SLD Data Supplier manual transfer again, this time around it FAILED. Checked User Management and behold.. SLDDSUSER has been locked due to 6 failed attempts.

So, question is - where/what was trying to login using SLDDSUSER ?

It seems this login occured when I clicked on the red icon (which list all the Jco destinations). Where can I modify the passwords ?

The Jco destinations, have been greyed out and cannot be edited.

Points will be surely awarded, thank you all for your assistance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wai,

Log on to the SAP UI with a diff user id that is not locked. Then Go to

Go to the

su01

transaction.

In User Id Field give SLDUSERID. And click on Lock/Unlock icon. It will unlock the user id. Then test your JCO.

<a href="http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bd5950ff-0701-0010-a5bc-86d45fd52283">SAP ® Exchange Infrastructure Release 3.0 and 2.0</a>

Regards,

Mithu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately, we do not have an R/3 system around.

It's still a local SLD within an EP system.

Somewhere/something is locking the SLDDSUSER when I click on the 'jco' connection icon within Content Management --> Webdynpro.

Has anyone seen anything like this before ? Any suggestion or assistance is greatly appreciated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CIM password needs to be regenerated.