Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

NWDI problems

Hi

i installed nw2004s with abapjava with PIDI+EP usage types i cant open "http://microsoft:50000/devinf" Develepoment infractructure in Nw2004s should i need to install it seperatly.

I performed JDI installation on the other machine it was nw2004 where i can execute it in browser.

Is there any sepetate configuration in nw2004s should we need to install the same JDI files(same 6.40 in nw04s) with .SCA files and deploy in SDM.

and in the Deploy and change template tool i selected DI and all in one complete option and perform the installation but i get the error message in step12

Set Service Parameter Import not successful Element 'SAPConfigLib.DEV.Unclassified.propSheetValue':!BrokerImport.import_of_element_failed!!BrokerImport.Fehler!com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.exceptions.CPIBaseException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.CPIResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceWriter.writeElement!BrokerImport.LINE!157-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.86

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.importservice.CULConfigurationImport.importConfiguration.96

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.ccl.templateinstaller.StepExecuter.run.41

Element 'SAPConfigLib.DEV.Unclassified.propSheetValue':Error during executing Java Reflection:A configuration with the path "cluster_data/server/cfg/services/tc.CBS.Service" does not exist.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question