Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transparent Tables for KONV

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've seen this question before, but haven't seen a satisfactory answer. Which transparent tables are used for KONV? I need to check the data from outside of SAP and look into the transparent tables from a SQL Server. I have gone into tcode SE11 for KONV in display mode, selected delivery & maintenance tab, and displayed the Object list for cluster table KONV, then double clicked on KOCLU in pooled/cluster field.

None of the tables in the Package VF contain the data I'm looking for.

Now what?

I ask the question that has been asked countless times - how do I find the transparent tables for KONV?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no Transparent tables for KONV cluster table

which stores the pricing info of both SD and MM modules

You have to fetch the data from this table using the Sales order (VBAK-KNUMV), or Billing doc (VBRK-KNUMV) or Purchase Order (EKKO-KNUMV) by linking with KONV-KNUMV which is a key field for the respective price amounts/rates.

Some times we may use KONP table for fetching the pricing data when it is not available in KONV.

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

I can't accept that the data is not stored in the SQL database somewhere. The source for the cluster table must exist in transparent tables.

0 Kudos

HI,

you can try in KONP table.KONP-KNUMH EQ KONV-KNUMV.

Senthil kumar