cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partners

cheral_stiegmann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Business Partners, we need to send from our feeder system (SAP ERP).

We have various partners such as sold to parties vs. ship to parties for customer master records, that we need to keep separate in GTS and then assign to each other after they are loaded (or during) into GTS. How can I send a partner such as SP to an unique BP in GTS? Is it possible in 7.10 to keep the same number from the feeder system?

Thanks,

Cheral Stiegmann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

cheral_stiegmann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

The solution was the combination of both answers I received, and one other that informed me that assigning the relationships of the sold-to, ship to parties are unecessary for reporting, since the documents come over with the assignment for a particular shipment. The sales reporting etc is still in R/3.

Thanks for everyones help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In GTS, all partners are loaded without the 'Partner Function Type' (Sold-to, Ship-To..). You can map partner functions in the configuration from the feeder system.

For e.g Partner type AG (Sold-to) can be mapped in GTS as AG (Sold-to).

Use the path SPRO->SAP Global Trade Services->General Settimgs->Partner Structure->Define Partner Functions.. In this setting define AG and assign the Partner Function Type as 'Sold-to-Party' (key CUSAUG).. For each partner function type, GTS can be mapped. If for some reason, you do not want a specific partner function from backend to be loaded in GTS, you can set up partner function as NON-GTS. For this (NON-GTS) partner function, do not assign the partner function type (leave it blank)

In the Assignment of Partner Roles from feeder system, AG is mapped to AG in GTS..All the documents from feeder system with AG will be mapped to AG, if the customer is available / transferred.

cheral_stiegmann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply. I do have those partners matched up in configuration and thought I was finished, until my coworker (who has been configuring CRM) asked where her number ranges were for her various partners and then proceeded to show the Define Groupings and assign number range configuration. However, there is only one that defaults into all the partners, unless you manually create the partners. Is this what you have found too?

Thanks Again for your quick reply!

Cheral Stiegmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

All business partners are stored from various systems (R/3, CRM...) internally (table BUT000) in GTS. If you want to see the number from CRM, you can use the transaction BP, select option 'By external number'. If the same external number is available from various systems, GTS displays the information. By double clicking the data, you can view the details of that partner on the right side of the screen. Go to 'Identification' tab to view the external number for that partner..Hope this helps.