cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data load

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have some customer data in the ODS and it has to load in to the 0customer object. some how there is no update rule created for that. I want to create it. I am wondering, how can I create the update rule for the info object. can you please provide the steps.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generating export datasource on ODS - ull get Infosource with techname as 8ODS - I bet der shud be already existing one.

Create Update Rules btn ODS n IO

Create Infopackage on this datasource (8datasource )

This will load IO frm ODS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I generated export datasource on ODS and got 8ODS. sorry for this question, but,

How/where can I create the update rule? is it on the ODS or on the Object. if it is in the OBJECT, I am not seeing any option for that. where can I find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right Click on Customer number (Attribute)/ ATTRIBUTES 0CUSTOMER - Additional Functions - Create Update Rules.

• Not on the IO.

Message was edited by:

Jr Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

rsa1, be in the infosource section

and find the object you want to create update rule

right click on the object (Attribute, text or hierarchy) and create update rule, that would give you Infosource where you can enter infosource name.

thanks.

Wond

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Insert the 0customer infoobejct as Data target create the update rules from ODS to the Info object. generate export of ODS and create update rules for Infoobject and you can load the data