cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid_Variable_Values" Failure to execute native function,: On Report De

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends. I am trying to configure the report using VISUAL Composer, I dragged the BI Query using the data service then for input port i created a start point and also variable created a start point. and output as chart and table

question#1. when i select the variable mandatory in start point input port like Dist channel and sales org and same will be there in variable and run the deploy report it gives me error " Invalid_Variable_Values" Failure to execute native function, nested exception

question#2 Also If i have selected like Invoice number in Variable I cannot see any more the Invoice Number in Out Put fields.

Please help me with resolving this

Kindly send me any Code or docs at soniyakv@hotmail.com

Thanks

Soniya Kapoor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MG3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soniya

<b>Question 1:</b>

Invalid Variable Values usually occur due to wrong input variable format. Check your input format for the variable by executing the query in Query Analyzer, and observing what values are available in what format. Apply the same format for your VC variable input too.

<b>Question 2:</b>

If I understand correctly, you are saying that you are not able to see some output fields in your VC on your Query. For this, right click on the query in VC, test, key in the required values, execute and click on generate. THis will give you all the output fields for use in VC.

Lemme know if this works.

Regards,

Manoj