cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custome Extractors queue - Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have three custom extractors. Where can we find the queues of the same in R/3 system?

I have checked in RSA7, But, i am not finding the queues..Please help urgently. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no queue as such for custom extractors.

If these are delta-enabled, and if you have initialized the delta, you will then see entries for these extractors in RSA7 on the source system. That will not show you the queue (as in, all the delta records in the Queue as you can see for LO datasources), only the delta pointers from last extraction will be there.

This is how it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay.

Yes, All of our custom extractors are delta enabled. But, I am not seeing them ( delta pointers) in RSA7. We have been running this for the past 2 years..

Is there any way to check the all data sources of these customs extractors in R/3?

Most of the custom extrator jobs are having some program associated with different variants. In that case, how to get the datasource name in R/3?

I even checked with SMQ1..I am seeing these queues..I am not to understand this? Is this the LOs?

MCEX03

MCEX05_1

MCEX08

MCEX11

MCEX13

MCEX17

MCEX17_1

Thanks for your help.

Message was edited by:

BW USA

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to extract them in delta mode (it could be that they are delta enabled but being used in full-loads) to see it in RSA7.

It could also be that you are looking at the wrong source system.

If you have delta initialized, there would be an entry in the source system RSA7.

What you see in SMQ1 is for LO extractors.

Not sure what you mean by 'checking the datasources'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay.

I am extremely sorry..All of our custom extractors are Full Load. Thanks for the advise.

Basically, we are planning for R/3 upgrade from 4.6 C to ECC 6.0 ( and no plan for BW 3.1 now) We are working on all the BW interfaces in R/3 and got the details of based on RSA7. I am looking for the information of datasources of the custom extractors in R/3 side. Where can we get these details..

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should see all the datasources in RSA6. Additionally you can check for all active datasource in table ROOSOURCE (check for all Y* and Z*).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajay.

I have assiged the points.

Answers (0)