Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW receiving EMAIL ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are SAP 5.0 and scenario EIC

We would like to add one more Email ID to the existing receiving email ID,

Please note, we are using standard SAP, we have not customised even 1% of existing one

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information.

I've done the following

1- Create an new AUI inbox recipient (CRMC_IC_AUIADDR).

2- Route the new inbound e-mail to the new recipient (SO28).

3- Create a service manager profile with Org Unit and ERMS policy (CRMC_ERMS_SM_PROF).

4- Assign Inbox recipient to Service manager profile (CRMC_ERMS_SM_PDET)

Now, How do i separate the new inbox recipient from the existing one

R

Former Member
0 Kudos

internal e-mail address for the responsible service team

SAP Implementation Guide > Customer Relationship Management > Interaction Center WebClient > Agent Inbox > Settings for Asynchronous Inbound Processing > Define Receiving E-Mail Addresses/Fax Numbers

I already have one configured, now i need to add one more and set a certain people to process the email received

for eg:

I have set <b>ravi@ravi.com</b>,

I would like to have one more <b>kakkereni@ravi.com</b> and set a certain employee only process the mails received for this ID.

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Maintain the email id in the same path as mentioned in your path

SAP Implementation Guide > Customer Relationship Management > Interaction Center WebClient > Agent Inbox > Settings for Asynchronous Inbound Processing > Define Receiving E-Mail Addresses/Fax Numbers

After that maintain the following

1. SAP Easy Menu--> Interaction Center --> E-Mail Response Management System --> Settings --> SO28 - Maintain Recipient Distribution

2. SAP Easy Menu--> Interaction Center --> E-Mail Response Management System --> Settings --> CRM_ERMS_WF_CUST - Assign Agent for E-Mail Handling

3. SAP Easy Menu--> Interaction Center --> E-Mail Response Management System --> Settings -->CRM_ERMS_OUTG_EMAIL - Maintain Sender E-Mail Addresses

Hope this will help

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Could you please tell in somemore details, which email IDs are you talking about. The agent email IDs???? A clearer question would make answering easier

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal