cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting change notice status T

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I couldn't able to complete a posting change which has the status T and i found that particular notice has the Posting change qty is different from open qty like posting change qty as 10and open qty as 8.the error i get when creating TO is STORAGE TYPE 922 DOESNT ALLOW -VE STOCK.,gt any suggestions?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the TO for 601. What is the source storage bin? If it is 922 / Transfer, this is the reason for the partial quantity.

I can only guess what could have happened. Please confirm the accuracy

1) Delivery of x quantity. There is a shortfall in unrestricted stock (probably by 8).

2) So some qty (probably 10 in this case) in blocked or restricted stock is transferred to unrestricted. This creates a posting change for 10.

3) Since the delivery needs to completed immediately, picking of 8 is done from the intermediate storage 922 / Transfer - instead of waiting for the posting change to be converted to a TO and confirmed.

4) When the TO is created (usually scheduled as a background job in such cases), system finds only 2 and confirms 2 leaving 8 open in the posting change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshman.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting Stage Status T implies that it has been partially processed. That is why there is a difference in quantities. The difference is the quantity that has already been converted to TO.

Please check if the remaining quantity has been moved manually by creating a TO using LT01 (likely to have happened) or via any other transaction. If yes, then you can simply close this posting change by setting the status to U in LU02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

Where does the scenario happens to confirm the some different qty in TO and i checked the material bt i couldn't find any transaction except a 601 move(frm mat doc),any explanation on his plz.

Thanks