cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duplicate 2007 benefits records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi: We are looking to give everyone the same benefit elections for 2007 into 2008 unless they say differently..... having issues with dependants in uploads... so I was wondering if there is a tranaction code that would duplicate the entire record and give option of changing date.... thanks to all - Jim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may try to extend the open enrollment for all the benefit plans until 2008.

Hope this helps,

Reward points if helpful,

Thank You,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

need help another issue - please....

I have SAP HR on a stand alone system and do not how to create country grouping and proper setup. Finance usually does this bu not in this instance... thank you for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

If u mean how to create a country and its set ups, then navigate as follows:

SPRO -> Personnel Management -> Personnel Administration -> Basic Settings -> Create countries/ countries of birth/ Nationalities. Click on the node.

You will find two activies:

Country global parameters

Country field checks

Maintain necessary set ups for the above two activities.

Hope this will help u.

Reward points if helpful.

Rajesh Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Particularly with stand alone situation...

Is it also essential to create Controlling Area and Chart of Accounts ?

thanks in advance

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arum.... Thanks for your answer...... That would work under normal circumstances... but company wants an annual record out there..... I have decided to do it the mass editing way. thank you for your prompt reply...... do you by any chance know where the switch is to identify the age of dependants to be covered. current is 19 but moving to 25 and student enrollment is not necessary... looking through IMG for days... tha nks again for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the dependent coverage options? I don't have access to the benefits module in my enterprise, so could not give you the exact location path.

Hope this helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks again Arun for your help..... my first time in this help arena.... got an email on how to award points.... hope you got them.... thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem, James. Thanks a lot for your points.

Your points definitely helped me in moving from #3 to #2 in the rankings. Let's hope I move to #1 soon!

Cheers