cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQ01 - Limiting Matchcode Box Results?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a query that uses logical database PNP. One field I'm using for selection is P0077-RACKY, ethnic origin. When a user using the F-4 matchcode box on this selection field, the results include ethnic origin codes for several country codes. Since we a USA organization only, is there a way to limit the results in the F-4 list to country grouping 10 ?

When the dialog box pops up, I can go to the restrictions and enter 10 which will give me the results I want. But, I don't see a reason for users to have to do this step. I'd like the results restricted to country group 10 up front.

The MOLGA is set in user parameters to 10, but that still doesn't help. We also have LND and PNI set to US.

Thanks,

John

John Rich

HR Team, The University of Tennessee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

The field RACKY has the values 01 to 08 all applicable to US or any countries. The values in RACKY is not country specific. As a person from any ethinic origin can live in any country.You can't control this by MOLGA.

Reward if this helps

Sanghamitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Field RACKY includes a foreign key check for MOLGA which is populated from table T001P . Unless you populate personnel area WERKS (which is associated with a country), you continue to see all values for RACKY. Before we invoke the screen which includes RACKY , we should have personnel area in memory for us to restrict RACKY list. That is why we have a restricted list for RACKY field in IT0077 (WERKS is populated before we create/change) and not in a screen without WERKS populated.

Hope this helps

Regards

Ravikumar