cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business place filed should be mandatory in the T.Code F-43 & FB60

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want Business place field should be mandatory in the T.Code F-43 & FB60.

I have gone and verified T.Codes OBC4-Field status group & OB41-Maintai posting keys .But there is no business place.

Plz help me how to make it mandatory filed while posting transaction in F-43 & FB60.

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar.D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

you can write the following validation for your requirement

PREREQUISITES:

SYST-TCODE = 'FB60' AND BSEG-KOART = 'K' OR

SYST-TCODE = 'F-43' AND BSEG-KOART = 'K' OR

CHECK:

BSEG-BUPLA = 'YOUR BUSINESS PLACE'

In message

you can create the message class with the help of your ABAPer and assign the message or you can use the available message and put it as Warning or Error message.

don't forgat to assign the points

sai krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumar,

It is not possible to make the business place field is not an standard field so

it will not be available thro' field status group or for change during document change.

So in order to meet your requirement, you may need to use the validation during document posting to ensure the business place an mandatory field.

Currently there is no program for updating the blank business place for the document.

Create a validation in T.code : OB28

Regards

Ranjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a validation for making Business place a mandatory entry while document posting

Tell me if you need step by step guidance for the same

Asha

Message was edited by:

Asha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As Asha said rightly you can make it this through a validation (OB28). Not only F-43 and FB60, you can include as many t.codes as you want. If you need the validation procedure with code pls let me know.

Brahmam

Former Member
0 Kudos

It would be great if anyone can explain the validation procedure to make business area a required entry

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Asha,

I have created a validation for making business place mandatory in T.Code F-43.It works properly.

But when I post transactions in F-02 other than TDS .System shows the messag

like "Business place is mandatory" which is created in validation for making business place mandatory.

So I want to validate the "Business place is mandatory" T.Code wise.I don't want Business place is mandatory in all transactions other than F-43 & FB60.

Could you Please explain me how to do the same.

I will assign good points

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Kumar.D