cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Transport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in 4.6C. I am unable to release Transport request. While releasing the task. It is giving "Create Document for the Task". How can we release the task ?

please help me in this regard.

kind regards,

praveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

Release a task?.... to release a transport you une SE09 once all the objects to be transported has been added to a workbench or customize request... local request are not transportable..

Hope this helps

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Yes, I am releasing the task only. It is the error. " Create documentation for Task"

if a request is local request we can not transport it i know that. in this case it is not local request. It is modifiable mode? please correct me.

kind regards,

praveen

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

The only thing i can think on is if you go to SE09 open your transport doubleclick in your task and go to the 3rd tab "Documentation" and add something -> Save and try to release the transport to see if it helps.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it showing as error or you can see a white screen where you can write ? If yes Write the details of the request , save and try to release it again

Thanks

Prince Jose

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

When you release the task, blank text editor screen opens and you get a message:

-

Create documentation for task XXXXXXXXXXXXX

-

This is not an error. You can type in some documentation for this task, otherwise just hit 'Save' button and task will be released. Hope this will help.

Reward points are welcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prince & Anatoliy are right. Just press the save button and continue with the release.

Regards,

Sanujit