Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RepManuf - Backflush with split valuation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Gurus,

i am looking for some hints on my problem. Standard transaction (MFBF) works, but i have to enter a batch when it is asking for it (which is ok,Previous bapi_repmanconf1_create_mts is useless because of split valuation now. ). I tried to rebuild the thing with mb_create_goods_movement and rm_backflush_go. Also debugged MFBF. I just doesn't work every way i try, currently some connections to serial numbers are missing too. I hope someone who did this before has some hints or advices!

Thank you all very much in advance.

Birdy

Message was edited by:

Bird Nerd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For each materail, check whether it is a serialized material or not, check in MARC field is SERNP. to determine which serial Profile requires, use table T377 field BELEG, for serial profile look at MARC.

Regards

Sudheer

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For each materail, check whether it is a serialized material or not, check in MARC field is SERNP. to determine which serial Profile requires, use table T377 field BELEG, for serial profile look at MARC.

Regards

Sudheer

0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

This connection is clear to me, profiles are checked before the backflush. But i didn't find a way to transfer them to one of the backflush function modules. And i think i need them as in bapi_repmanconf1_create_mts. Further on a equipment structure will be created through it.

mb_create_goods_movement with movement type 131 and 261 for subequiptments doesn't do anything, (yes i commited ), neither create material document nor make the backflush. Therefore I am looking more advices on how the process should normally look like.