cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WTRE DMEE Tree Format File For France (Withholding Tax for France)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have to implement withholding tax for France on SAP 4.6C environment

I would like to generate and to send a file to administration

I ‘m using generic withholding tax program RFIDYYWT but in DMEE tree transaction i see only one format of file : IDWTFILE_UK_CIS36E for withholding tax

I know that there’s a format of file for France : IDWTFILE_FR_DAS2

But is it possible to use it with SAP4.6c version ?

And how can I install this file format for France (steps in customizing , ossnote to apply ?????)

Thanks a lot for any answer

My

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

Thanks for your first answer,

I have created FRENCH WTRE TREE Format File with DMEE Transaction in SAP 4.6C ENVIRONMENT (File for French Withholding Tax)

But when I execute transaction S_P00_07000134 Generic Withholding Tax Reporting only header of the file is created (level 1) and details (level 2) don’t appear in the generated file !!!

In Customizing, i have linked TREE Format File with Standard Process Type for Withholding Tax Reporting ‘STD’ . But I know that there are particular rules for France.

What’s the solution to generate Withholding Tax File for France in SAP4.6C Environment ?

Thanks a lot for any answer

My

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you have found solution to customize the DAS correctly by DMEE?

Many thanks for your answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Merlino,

I have some steps about withholding tax is it suitable or not find out but some scenarios is suitable kindlay check out

Hi

Withholding tax is calculated and posted to the appropriate withholding tax accounts at different stages, depending on the legal requirements in each country. As a rule, withholding tax is posted at the same time that the payment is posted, in other words the outgoing payment (Accounts Payable) or incoming payment (Accounts Receivable), is reduced by the withholding tax amount.

In certain countries, such as Brazil, the Philippines, and Spain, withholding tax can or must be posted when the invoice is posted. This means that the amount receivable or payable is reduced by the withholding tax amount.

Extended withholding tax supports both concepts.

The key concept in extended withholding tax is the distinction between withholding tax type and withholding tax code. While withholding tax types represent basic calculation rules, specific features of these rules - in particular the percentage rate -

are represented by the withholding tax code. You can define any number of withholding tax codes for a given withholding tax type.

If a particular transaction requires more than one kind of withholding tax, this is covered in the SAP System by defining more than one withholding tax type.

When entering a line item, you can enter withholding tax data for each of these withholding tax types.

How To Configure Withholding Tax?

Steps for extended withholding tax :

1. Check withholding tax countries

2. Define Ex. Withholding tax types for invoice postings

3. Define Ex. Withholding tax codes

4. Formula for Ex. Withholding tax calculation

5. Assign Ex. Withholding tax types to Company code

6. Activate Ex. Withholding tax

8. Create a G/L a/C for Ex. Withholding tax

9. Define A/C for Ex. Withholding tax (DBWW)

10. Make changes in Vendor master (XK02)

11. Maintain Company Code Settings:

Path: IMG -> Logistic -> General -> Taxes on goods movement -> India -> Maintain company code settings

12. Activate country version for specific fiscal year position

Path: IMG -> FA -> -> FAGS -> Taxes on sales purchases -> Basic Setting -> India -> Activate country specific for fiscal year position

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/e5/0780914acd11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm

Hope this helps you

Prem