cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing Payment Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

Transaction MRBR is executed with Manual Payment Block selected resulting in a list of blocked invoices to be released. When I drilled down into the finance side of one of the documents and changed the payment block to some other value, this change is reflected on the LIV side (under the payment tab), but not on the MRBR list. The MRBR list of blocked invoices still shows the original payment block value. Has anyone encountered this problem or know of the solution?

Appreciate your input..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's correct. Procedure that you follow is go into MRBR -> to the LIV odc -> to the FI doc. Manually delete the Blocking indicator in FI. GO back to LIV and see the inidicator is gone under tab Payments. Then go back to MRBR and there you still see the Blocking <b>reasons</b> (not the Block it self).

The correct procedure is the other way around. If you are in MRBR release the document form there. You will see that the document disappears from MRBR and the Block disappears from the LIV and FI doc. A change doc is assigned to the LIV doc so you can see the invoice is relased and by whom.

If helpfull pls. reward.

Regards,

Roel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Roel for the response... I do get your point... However, the changes are made first on FI then MRBR is executed... I'll keep looking ..

thanks again..

Answers (0)