cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface not working for a while and some times it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In our Production env. XI 3.0 XP0(sid) one interface is working at some times and not working for some times and when viewed in CC monitoring for that service it shows "Wrong Sender Agreement :The Sender Agreement does not have channel ".

When I manually restart that particular servie through CC monitoring that error no more exists ,but after some time again it is occuring.Due to this there are some executions with success when the error is not there ,and when error exists it does not trigger any more in RWB monitoring(no log it self).

There are no changes done to CC from past three months and more over it is running some times with success.

This is communication between CP1(CRM sender ) and XI (XP0 ) system.

This is the log which can be seen in CC monitoring for that particular service:

Sender channel 'CC_RFCSender_CP1CLNT130' for party '', service 'CP1' (internal name 'RfcServer[CC_RFCSender_CP1CLNT130]')

Server data: {jco.server.gwhost=ashb01wa06pr, jco.server.progid=rfc2xmb, jco.server.gwserv=sapgw21, jco.server.unicode=0}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=PT, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=130, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=xirfcuser, jco.client.sysnr=21, jco.client.ashost=ashb01wa06pr}

Current pool size: 1, maximum pool size : 1

Channel History

- Error: 2007-10-05 13:28:22 BST: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcChannelMismatchException: Wrong Sender Agreement:The Sender agreement does not have channel CC_RFCSender_CP1CLNT130 configured for the functionmodule Z_UCRM_FM029_RFC_INT_SERASA

- Error: 2007-10-05 13:26:14 BST: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcChannelMismatchException: Wrong Sender Agreement:The Sender agreement does not have channel CC_RFCSender_CP1CLNT130 configured for the functionmodule Z_UCRM_FM029_RFC_INT_SERASA

- Error: 2007-10-05 13:26:11 BST: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcChannelMismatchException: Wrong Sender Agreement:The Sender agreement does not have channel CC_RFCSender_CP1CLNT130 configured for the functionmodule Z_UCRM_FM029_RFC_INT_SERASA

- Error: 2007-10-05 13:25:27 BST: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcChannelMismatchException: Wrong Sender Agreement:The Sender agreement does not have channel CC_RFCSender_CP1CLNT130 configured for the functionmodule Z_UCRM_FM029_RFC_INT_SERASA

- Error: 2007-10-05 13:25:24 BST: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcChannelMismatchException: Wrong Sender Agreement:The Sender agreement does not have channel CC_RFCSender_CP1CLNT130 configured for the functionmodule Z_UCRM_FM029_RFC_INT_SERASA

And when I do a test from sender service system CP1(CRM) for the interface(function module)....it throws an error ::

Runtime errors CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR

Occurred on 05.10.2007 at 12:32:01

"Wrong Sender Agreement:The Sender agreement does not have channel

What happened?

Error in ABAP application program.

The current ABAP program "Z_UCRM_FM029_RFC_INT_SERASA===FT" had to be

terminated because one of the

statements could not be executed.

This is probably due to an error in the ABAP program.

The error occurred in an RFC call to another system.

The target system has also written a short dump.

Consult this short dump for more precise information about

the cause of the error.

And I checked all the settings and rfc connections(ex..program id, user, password every thing is fine....)..

Can any one help me out , to resolve this issue.

Best Regards

Rakesh Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A full cache refresh could help u.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for all to the update,

Hi Ameer,

yes there was dump raised which i have already mentioned above ,and more over this got generated when i tested that interface from SE37...

" Run time Error : CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR "..

Hi Prasanthi

I have got confirmation from the developers that they have not edited this interface from past three months, and more over this is running for a while in a day and not for some time..

And comming to scenario wise..

when i check in CC monitoring for this particular service it shows the error which i mentioned above "Sender agreement not found in the channel ".

If we suppose that sender agreement not maintained in the channel ,then hw come it is working some time and not for some times in a day..

And more over developers are complaining that this is not working when performing a test...

Hi Agasthuri,,

Yes there are altogether 3 servers( 1 CI + 2 Appl ) in both systems CP1(CRM) & XP0(XI).

Hi Prateek

I have already performed a Full Cache Refresh and restarted the sytem(XI) also for this particular problem..

Now the main concern is why is it showing that particular error "Sender Agreement not found in channel " in CC monitoring for a while...and after restart of that service it gets disappeared..And then later again the same error is seen in CC monitoring...for that service..

Best Regards

Rakesh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>Hi Ameer,

my name is Aamir not Ameer:)

>>" Run time Error : CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR "..

well dump is the issue now,since you are sending data from CRM and a short dump is created,it won't work in XI .

you need to find the reason for this dump,ask the people who did the coding for the ABAP program which is generating the dump,looks like its giving some exception for a certain set of values or may be some other issue.

Thanx

Aamir

Message was edited by:

Aamir Suhail

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might help you

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f9/3f69fd11a80b4e93a5c9230bafc767/content.htm

As Aamir mention check with ABAP team why the Dump has thrown.

Did the App server very recently added that is after adding the App server are you facing this issue

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for every one in helping me to fix this problem.

The problem no more occurring after I changing the parameter "VerifySenderAgreement" to "false" for all the server nodes present in the system through VA(Visual Administrator).

This was proposed by SAP, as per oss message # 839742 request to solve the problem..

Now the interface is working fine and fine execution of messages.

Best Regards

Rakesh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this thread as the problem was solved..

Rakesh

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is more than one Application server available ?

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

May be some one might have edited the ID content.... ? Check in the history logs...

can u explain what is the scenario all about?

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

check ST22 for any short dump in CRM as well as XI,

make the user as (*) and then test.

Thanx

Aamir