cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doanload data in MS Access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Does anyone know how i can download data from SAP R3 into MS Access. eg: If i want to get data from a table in SAP - VBAK, will it be possible to get that data downloaded in MS Access,

Regards

Avi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also trying to download to MS Access. You need to install some files downloaded from SAP. After setting up you can download the structure and download the table. I saw some information here:-

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-dev/download-into-msaccess-168725

However, for your information, I myself have only succeeded in downloading the structure of the table. When I tried to download the data, I encountered with error. But some persons said it is successful. Please update if you are successful.

rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I am aware of this however the data is much bigger than excel can contain so would prefer to directly download it to MS ACCESS. The plan is to actually try and get a live feed so it is updated all the time.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can download the VBAK table contents to MS-Excel from there you can copy to MS-Access.

Reward if it helps

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The following options are available to down data for table VBAK

EDIT->Download->

*Unconverted

*Spreadsheet

*Rich text format

*HTML Format

*Copy to Clipboard