cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Dynamic Dropdown list

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I take the results of a query and populate a dropdown list?

I run a query that propdues a list of values and I want the user to choose a value from the list and then I will use that as a parameter for another query. I can't seem to create the dropdown object.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the rookie question. I was looking for a solution in a completely different direction. I hope I didn't bother anybody.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem at all. Rookie questions are fine...i was simply giving you some rookie advice on some really good sources of material available to the public.

We spent a lot of time putting it toghether just for you guys. IT does work in the benefit of the community if you check those sources first prior to posting. Most of the time simple answers can be found easily.

Anyhow, welcome to the xMII community and hope you enjoy your stay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

As an addition to the previous post, if you want to take the time as well to familiarize yourself with some of the other xMII features it might make things a bit easire for you in the future.

Take a look through the xMII Help and the Wiki as there is a lot of useful information on general usability.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You can do it using iBrowser. Just select the check box <b>Drop-Down List Mode</b> in the General tab.

Thanks,

Sushma.