cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT calculation through Pricing Procedure of MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I have a doubt can we calculate and post the vat thru purchase condition type in pricing procedure, for excise and cess we are using Tax code with tax procedure TAXINJ, we are trying hard for it., we have even created new transactiion key and assign GL account to it, but still it is not posting at the time of MIGO.

your urgent help required,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a Business process, you should not inventorize the cost incurred on the VAT, as you are about to get the set off for the same after your invoice verification.

There are settings by which we can make a condition, so that it will get posted during MIGO, but please consult with your business process team whether the VAT needs to be inventorised or not.

Regards,

DilliB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DilliB.

The Scenario is as follows.

1. Basic price

2. On 1 Excise (BED,ECS&SECESS) are calculated from TaxINJ.

3. Discount ( 1+ 2 ) * 1%

4.VAT 4% on 3 ( Calculated through ZVAT condition through pricing procedure)

This ZVAT is made statistical in pricing procedure and will not be added to inventory.

But I would like to capture vat while posting goods receipt.

Thanks. If possible send ur mailID. I can send u screen shots.

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

I too develop a new condition type for Vat in mm pricing procedure.

Our business process is as follows

We r transferring material to one depot to another to UK. we are doing STO through SD route. i created a vat condition type which is non inventorised and subsequently refund will be received.

Problem is that Accounting entries are not generating after doing PGI. Plese give your inputs on this.

I created a new gl accouts and assigned to posting keys.

Thanks

sitaram