cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create rebate agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While creating rebate agreement for customer, after giving all details, we would right conditon record what one should specify there. I mean what is "amount and accrual".

Also where I should mention the sales value ie target will be given to custmer.

Thanks

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv patil

Following explains how to crete a rebate agreement, test it using a sales order and billing it. Then settling it partially or fully using a rebate credit memo. Please use the basic procedure and tweak your IMG settings according to your unique requirements.

Rebate processing:

1. First requirement is that the rebate processing must be active for

a. the customer ( check in customer master) ,

b. for the billing type ( check in IMG > Billing > rebate processing > active rebate processing > select billing documents for rebate processing. )

c. For the sales organizatin:

( check in IMG > Billing> rebate processing > active rebate processing > Active rebate processing for sales org. )

2. Next create a rebate agreement For this ust T-code VB01. For the rebate agreement type you can choose either 0001

( group rebate ) or 0002 material rebate or 0003 ( customer rebate ) etc

b. Enter your rebate conditions. Dont forget to enter the accrual rate here.

3. Now test your rebate functionality : create a sales order for the particular customer, sales org ( ensure that the billing type used in your sales order is relevant for rebate) . Create outbound delivery, transfer order to do picking and post goods issue.

4. Now go to Tcode VB03 and check your rebate by choosing conditions , selecting the condition line and choosing payment data. You will see that the accruals and business volume are updated when accounting doc is created for billing.

5. Settling your rebates:

Once your rebates have been accrued you need to settle the rebate.

For this first release the rebate for settlement by using Tcode VB02. As a trial basis choose B ( you can choose other settings based on your requirement) and choose Create manual accrual. Now enter the amount to be paid and save the rebate agreement.

6. Next display your rebate agreement using Tcode VB03.

Enter your rebate agreement number . Next choose rebate payments > Rebate documents and select partial settlement. Click on the choose button to note down your credit request number.

7. Use Tcode VA02 and release the billing block for your credit request. ( use item overview tab)

8. Now use VF01 to create a rebate credit memo by entering the credit memo request number and save it

9. Now release the credit memo to accounting using vf02.

The following link will help u.

http://www.erpgenie.com/publications/saptips/052005.pdf

Reward if useful to u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

your suggestion is quite helpful to me and I would definitely reward you however try to understand my question.

As you know rebate is special kind of discount given retroactively once customer reaches the sales target. While creating rebate agreement where I should mention this sales target?

Thanks

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shiv

I have send u a link. Right. Ok i am sending it again

http://www.erpgenie.com/publications/saptips/052005.pdf

In this link look at the figure 13 & 14. U will get the answer. In figure 14 u can see

the Sales target value entered. Just look into it. u will find it.

I hope it will solve ur issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Your help is really useful to me. thanks

I gave reward to you. Kindly tell me where i could mention sales target while creating rebate agreement.

Thanks

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend,

i have gone through that pdf doc. Unfortunately nothing is mention there (i mean t-code or menu path ) to get into that screen.

kindly help on this.

Thanks

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv

Right now i am at home. I donot have SAP in my system. Once i reach my office.

sure i will find the solution and let u know.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks lot Narendran for quick responce. I have another requirement on rebate see if you could help me on this.

if rebates using scales can be done on <b>cumulative sales for entire year.</b>Example: Customer receives rebate of 1% for first 100,000 in sales, 2% for next 500,000, and 5% till 2,000,000.

I have some solution for this but i am not so confident so ple share your views on this.

Thanks

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

THIS CAN BE DONE BY MAINTAINING SCALES IN REBATE AGREEMENTS.

FOR CONDITION RECORD AND TARGET GOTO vb02 AND ENTER THE REBATE AGREEMENT NUMBER AND SELECT CONDITION TYPE PUSH BUTTON FROM SCREEN HERE U CAN MAINTIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend

Thanks for suggestion.

But i don't think scale will help us to give cumulative rebate for customer.

I mean initially we can use scale but there is no option to cumulate the value.

Thanks

Shiv