Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to IDOC

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

could anyone give me some sample interface for IDOC to IDOC type.

How to tset an this type of interfaces.

thanks in advance.

Regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no specific example for IDoc to IDoc.

You can go with the ALE Configurations first.And testing you can do using the we 19 tool of R/3.

Get back if you have any specific doubt.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PT rao

have a look on these links ...

for idocs scenario have a look to this how to guide:

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003604082004E/HowTo_IDOC_XI_Scenarios.pdf

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/08/14/choose-the-right-adapter-to-integrate-with-sap-systems

Have you seen this blog?

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/08/14/choose-the-right-adapter-to-integrate-with-sap-systems

You have lots of IDOC scenarios posted as blogs. Few of them are listed below:-

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/28/creating-sales-order-through-idoc

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/03/creating-purchase-order-idoc-through-xi

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm - Collection of IDoc to Single File

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/28/creating-sales-order-through-idoc- Creating Sales Order through Idoc

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi- Configuration steps required for posting idoc's(XI)

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

IDOC to IDOc tunneling

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/21/xi-idoc-to-idoc-tunneling--how-fast-and-easy-can-you-get

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/03/05/managing-bulky-flat-messages-with-sap-xi-tunneling-once-again--updated

regards

BILL

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Das,

I am starting this interface from scrach,canni follow this way for my interface..

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

yes follow that man..Do as Michal said in the blog.Just give a try....

All the best

regards

BILL