cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Statement Version Table

Former Member

Hi Everyone,

Is there a table I can view accounts associated with a FSV and their applicable financial item keys?

Thanks,

Pete

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Peter,

In FSV itself by expanding the navigation tree, you can see all the accounts associated. There is no table.

Regards

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

So there's no table that would provide account, financial item and FSV? The only way to obtain that data is to manually go through the FSV and create a spreadsheet that shows the accounts/ranges in each financial item??

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor

hi Peter,

pls try the following table : FAGL_011ZC

hope this helps

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Cartman! That table shows the actual FSV range, like 1-100, but doesn't actually show the accounts that are created between 1-100. Is there anything that would show that in one table along with the rest of the data?

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am afraid that will come from SKA1 only...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Cartman! Points applied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cartman,

You've assisted me in the past and unfortunately, I haven't had anyone reply to this message so I was hoping to give this one last try by emailing you the question directly. Sorry to send you an email directly but I thought you were extremely helpful and was hoping that you may assist me once more. This question relates to a posting I made entitled "Translation Date Used in Settlements & Depreciation Run".

When depreciation is posted from the subledger to the GL, the currency rate used is supposed to be historical based upon the capitalization date. I think I understand that to be true but why would I not be able to take the date the asset was capitalized, go to OB08, get the Fx rate and tie into the amount converting from GBP to USD? The local and transactional currency of the asset is GBP, and USD is the group currency.

Another issue I found is that when process orders are settled to a wbs element or when a wbs element is settled to a cost center, I'm not able to use the Fx rate found in OB08 as of the posting date and calculate the group USD amount in the posting. Table BKPF shows the rate that should have been used but what is actually calculated is no where near that rate. Any thoughts?

Thanks for any and all the help as always!

Thanks,

Pete

george_koshy3
Explorer
Transparent table T011 T011T - text
Structure FAGL_011QT  Fin. Statement Structure: Text for Fin. Statement Items
Structure FAGL_011ZC  Fin. Statement Structure: Assignment FS Items - G/L Account
Structure FAGL_011PC Fin. Statement Structure: Items in Fin. Statement Structure

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi

Check T011 table

~Rajesh