cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execution of standard Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have the standard script layout for PO i.e MEDRUCK and the driver prog SAPFM06P. suppose i want to execute it without any modifications, how should i execute it and see the details? Can someone plz tell me with details.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You have 2 ways to Execute this one.

1) Goto ME23N transaction code, there give the PO number, Then ress Print Preview button to view the Print preview

2) or Else, Goto ME9f, and give the PO number and press F8 to see the print preview

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sudhir,

suppose i created a new script say zsample that contains the windows header, footer,logo, address and main. i have written a driver prog with al the FM's open_form, write_form and close_form. then i execute the driver program, and i can see the data in the respective windows with the complete layout, <b>what should i do to see the layout with data for a purchase order?</b>

regards,

srinivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to configure o/p type processing routine updating your driver program name, so that when u print the PO it goes to ur driver program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you design the Layout and the Driver program as per the SAP, then you can do the cinfiguration from NACE transaction code, goto NACE and select EF application type and press Output types, then select NEU output type then press Processing routines, there enter your Layout name as well as the Driver program. here your config will be over, then foloow my first answer to view the Print preview.

• Please assign the points for all the helpfl answers

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have gone to me9f, given the po number and what needs to be done to see the preview? i checked the checkbo, EDIT-->TRIAL PRINTOUT but nothing...what needs to be done?

regards,

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats fine with me23n, i got it. is it so that for po me23n and for other each there is a different t-code???

regards,

srinivas