cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requistion release strategy reset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I have set up my release strategy for purchase requisition. I just wanted to enquire if it is possible to get the releases to get reset when the value of the purchase requisition decreases, but still falls within the same strategy?

Regards

Vinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

changeability indicator 4 works only for value increase not for decrease in value .because there is no need for new release in case of decrease in value ,since it is within the released value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks, but is there any ways that I can get the release indicator to reset and have the item re released?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try to set the changeability value="4" in the release indicator setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinesh

Its good u are practising Release strategy for PR. But try this with PO.

Becos PR doesnot contain Price of the order. Only PO has the price of the

order. And Most companies follow release strategy for PO not for PR.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Vinesh I understood u correctly the release strategy will be only will be hit when the value of the characterstics u assigned will matches to ur values to the characterstics u have given in PR. Say if u have given release startegy will be hit when netvalue in PR ranges 1000-10000 then is the value is 999 it wont come under release.

Correct me if ur requirement is not this,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not really. I have a release strategy from 0 - 1000000. If I place a requisition for 50000, the release strategy is picked up. If the requisition item is released and then we change the value to 45000, it does not set the requisition to be released again as the value is lower than the original value and it is in the same strategy.

I have a requirement, that if the value does drop to 45000, it must be released again.

Thanks

Vinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

U r reqt can be acheived with release indicator

pl check in config of releae startegy with release indicator.

u can define release indicator as not changable or changable etc..

pl reply

guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have set the changeable field to 4. The release strategy only is reset if the value is increased, or if the value decreases to fall into another release strategy.

If the value decreased, but still falls within the same strategy, it is not reset for re release.

Thanks

Vinesh