cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

When I make a consignment issue delivery and before the Post goods issue, I find the amounts were added to the scheduled for delivery in the stock overview (T-Code MMBE) on the plant level not the consignment level (as if it is at the company store not at the customer's); how can I solve it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. When you do the <b>consignment fill up</b> process you fill the consignment stock of the customer but the <b>ownership of the items still lies with your plant</b>. The goods will physically lie at the customer's site but they will be your plant's property.

2. In the <b>consignment issue</b> process the customer actually informs you that he has consumed say <b>"X"</b> pc of the items. So now you will create the issue sales order - delivery+PGI - invoice creation. But before PGI as i have mentioned in step no.1 the <b>ownership</b> of the items still lies with your plant so before the <b>PGI</b> is done if you check in <b>MMBE</b> the system will show you the items in the plant stock only.

So go ahead and do the PGI.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mostafa

Please check the movement type against which the stock is showing in MMBE and let us know.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mostafa,

Carry out PGI and then you will be able to the same in MMBE..

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to see it before PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before the post goods issue the stocks will be visible at plant level only, its only after doing PGI the stocks will be visible at consignment level, coz if you have not done the goods issue, the stocks are still the plants property and is in its books only, it has not move out of the plant, so it will be shown at plant level only. Once you do the PGI, then only it can be seen at customer's side.....

Regards,

Noopur

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is related to consignment <b>ISSUE</b>, the stock is at the customer not at the plant after the consignment fill-up.

However, when I make a consignment issue delivery i find the amounts were added to the scheduled for delivery on the plant level not the consignment level!!!

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mostafa

In standard SAP, once you do consignment fillup process, automatically the material and the despatch quantity will be reflecting against <b>"Cust consignment"</b>. The movement type would be 631 for which there wont be any accounting document because the exporter holds the ownership.

Once you do PGI in issue delivery, then automatically the respective quantity will get knocked of from "Cust consignment" and here the movement type would be 633. Now only the accounting document will be generated and if you view in accounting document, <b>FG-COGS</b> account will get debited and <b>STOCK-FIN.GOODS</b> will get credited.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately this didnt slove my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mostafa,

Check item catagory and its details in issue sales order. Is it standatrd item catagory for consignment issue.

Also check movement type in schedule line catagory.

Hope this helps.

Vivek