cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping Pipeline from execution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I hav a requirement where i'm sending File(XML)->XI->File(XML).The problem is that even if i remove a closing tag in the sender xml, an output file is getting created on the reciver side with no content which i really don't want.i want the output file to b created if the process is successfull and with some relavant data.Can anyone help me in this regard?

Thnx in advance

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anil.

Did u solve the problem. I also have the same requirement. In my module i want to conditionalize whether CallSAPAdapter on module tab should be executed or not. Please help me to solve the problem

Regards,

Gowtham K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anil,

Did u solve the problem. I also have the same requirement. In my module i want to conditionalize whether CallSAPAdapter on module tab should be executed or not. Please help me to solve the problem

Regards,

Gowtham K.

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there are any specific requirement for develop custom modules for validating the file?Instead we can validate the file in the java mapping and generate a status node in xml which will tell wether validation is suceessful and in the reciever determination check in the condition editor wether ( status = error) and then do what ever activity you require to do.There is also blog on generic plugins for validation which works for any kind of file

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/1849. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/1941. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Please have a look at it instead of developing custom modules for validation.It is good design to validate the file in mapping rather than using custom modules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sravya,

I hav a specific requirement where in which i hav to validate the XML(which is coming from sender) in a module processor and if it evaluates to true,then it has to hand over the xml to the adapter module.else,it shud not call the adapter module.this is wot my requirement is.And now, if i write the logic of validating the xml in a module processor(ejb) and stop calling the adapter module(which is also an ejb)if the validation fails,i'm done with my task.Any help in this regard?

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

u can call CallSAPAdapter from ur module program by looking up for that EJB.I am giving u a code which was given by Satish in earlier thread

**********************Code************************

try {

InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext(); // Get the root context

ModuleLocalHome home =

(ModuleHome) ctx.lookup("localejbs/sap.com/CallSAPAdapter"); // get the local home for CALLSAPADAPTER

ModuleLocal local = home.create(); // Get the local node of CallSapAdapter bean

local.process(ModuleContext mc, ModuleData md) // Call process method.

}

catch (Exception ex) {

throw new SAXException( "Error while calling CallSAPAdapter" + ex.getMessage());

}

it should be ModuleLocalHome for CallSAPAdapterLocalHome

and ModuleLocal for CallSAPAdapterLocal.

*********************End Code********************

if ur XML validation is true then call this EJB otherwise don't perform the lookup.Also do not include CallSAPAdapter inside ur configuration settings as ur calling the same from ur Module EJB.

Hope this should help.

Regards

Rajeev

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use content based routing and check in the reciever determination the inbound message type fields has some value.Please revert incase any further help is required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya,

Ur reply doesn't provide me the required info.can u plz explain me in detail.And one more thing,if i don't want to call the adapter module from my custom module(Eg:if any validation fails),then how shud i do that.I mean which command stops me from calling the adapter module after the custom module processor.

Thnx

Anil.