cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i did BOM transfer in CN33.After executing in cn33 i gone to cj20n.I am getiing the BOM there,but in my bom item i want to define the procurement parameter.After transfering the bom in cj20n procurement parameter is in display mode.how to define the procurement parameter.kindly guide me how i have to proceed further.

Regards

P.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please change the field selection of procurement parameters from display to input so that you can enter the required details. This can be done through transaction OPUB / OPUC.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakeh

Before transfering the BOM my procurement parameter is in input mode only after i did the BOM transfer automatically my procurement field becoming display.I am not able to edit whether that material is reservation or for PR.So i want to give PR or reservation ther after i did BOM transfer.Kindly guide me what are all the steps i wnt to do

Regards

P.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your procurement indicator for the network activity where BOM will be transfered. Based on your requirement, you can make by default Procurement indicator in the network profile.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, If u want the system to propose for the options of procurement like req. for network' & all at the time of BOM transfer, Please don't maintain any value in the field 'Procurement' in Network profile.

If u maintain a value here, it'll be automatically picked up at the time of BOM transfer.

Thanks

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In Bom i maintained item category non stock item for child material.So when i am doing BOM transfer it is creatd PR and reservation for stock item.What my client requirement is whether it is stock item or non stock item.he have to choose manually (it may be PR or reservation) whether it is possible. if possible means what are all configuration i have to do.kindly guide me further,i did what are all settings you explained

Regards

P.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In material (TC: MM02), on MRP view check what you have maintained under BOM explosion heading in Individual/Collec req. Leave this field blank, system will propose options.

Regards