cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP90 - NET Value =0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I have configured a DIP profile with actual costs as source of cost,and assigned it to a sales order with two line items which have different WBs element as account assignment objects.When i run DP90 in the expenditure view,i am able to see the actual costs as "Amount to be billed" and confirmed qty as "Qty to be billed" but NET value is ZERO because of which when i generate the billing request it generates Debit memo request for Zero value.

Help to rectify this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your pricing procedure and condition records. There is possibility that you have not maintained condition recods and your cost condition may be statisticaland hence it shows zero.

Go to Analysis and see why it is not picking up the values.

In you pricing procedure, you should have a condition type which pulls in cost...Say EK02 which pulls in 100% cost. Check if this condition type is statistical.

You can have two requirements...either bill 100% of cost or keep some price for the materials and bill at a different rate. say 150$ per hour. In these scenarios you can have two different condition types in your pricing procedure and you maintain condition records for them in VK11.

Once you maintain the condition records, your DP90 wil show net value.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI AKK,

Thanks for the reply ,the problem was in the DIP profile ans was solved.