cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions for starting WF - BO BOR Purchase contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have SRM application rel. 5.0 (Server 5.5) and our need is to deactivate contract's approvement, about a contract just approved, whe user modify some fields in header or item data on contract.

Under dir SPRO --> SRM --> SRM Server --> Cross-application basic settings --> SAP business workflow --> Define conditions for starting workflows i have selected following values: "BOR" - "Purchase contract" and event "CHANGEVERSIONSAVED" and i tried to managed Start routine n° WS14000086 e WS14000088 with expression "Changed fields" using field CRMD_ORDERADM_H-DESCRIPTION, for example, but in this way i only got issue that approvement flow doesn't go !!!!

Did i follow right way ? miss i something ?

May you help me ?

Best regards,

Nick.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the question , it is not clear of what is your requirement.

please le me know in detail , your requirement and i will be able to help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

our requirement is to disactivate contract's approvement when users modify some fields about contratc.

May it helps you.

Best regards,

Nick.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is either possible to use workflow (or) not to use workflow.

It is not possible to deactivate workflow in the middle of the approval process. for example if the approver changes the contract and approves, then the contract will be approved if it is single step approval.

if the approver changes the contract and then approves , then it will be send either to the next approver (or) creator depending on workflow security leve.

But i am sorry it is not possible to deactivate workflow in the middle of workflow process.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

If your intent is to bypass the approval completely for contract changes, please make sure the WS14000086 (Workflow Without Approval for Contract) is activated for the event BUS2000113CHANGEVERSIONSAVED.

Regards.

Yeu Sheng

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

our requirement is not to disactivate contract's approvement in the middle of approvement but, after it has been approved, when a user open contract and modify some fields........at this moment we want disactivate approvement.

Hope it helps.

Fra.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case you have to set the security level of the document creator to HIGH , in that case he will be able to make the changes and the approval workflow will not be started again.

You can find this setting

1) transaction SU01

2) In the details of the user 'personalization' tab , personalization object key 'BBP_WFL_SECURITY'.

3) set the value to HIGH