cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My question is: How I can get access to the WSDL from an external System (without copy and paste). The external system want to access all WSDL Definitions of every message defined (or imported) in XI.So we don't want to see all WSDLs from the webservices.

Best way would be if there are standard interfaces to the XI repository. If there are not standard interfaces may be there are function modules in ABAP or some interfaces in Java?

I found a lot of Blogs and threads, but nothing what really answers my question, the blog and threads have all been from 2005. So I think there have been a lot of changes in this area with XI 7.0 and 7.10?

Does anybody can help me?

Thanks for you help!

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>How I can get access to the WSDL from an external System </i>

U have to export it manually. No direct method available.

<i>The external system want to access all WSDL Definitions of every message defined So we don't want to see all WSDLs from the webservices. </i>

How is ur external system going to communicate with X using these wsdl s. Do u mean u dont want to call the interfaces as webservices. Please clarify

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

We only need the WSDL to generate Types(Message Structure) in the external system. So we need the WSDL to automaticall create a Object in our system, which correspond to i.e. an IDOC WSDL definition.

rg,

markus

Message was edited by:

Markus Hochreiter

Former Member
0 Kudos
arunneerolil
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

upto 7.0 there is no default or direct URL.

Must set up the UDDI as per the following blogs

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-how-to-publish-wsdl-generated-from-xi-to-uddi

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/16/webas-a-step-by-step-guide-for-configuring-uddi-registry-on-local-server

rgds

Chemmanz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to publisch every kind of WSDL to the UDDI?

I need not the WSDLs from Webservices, I need the WSDLs of i.e. a IDOC.

You know if a direct URL will come up with version > 7.0?

Thanks for your fast reply

rg,

markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or does anybody know a Function module which creates the WSDLs?