cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my BPM I am receiveing some messages in various receive steps and appending the reponse message to a multiline container element.

My problem is that when I then go to map the contents of this multiline container element to my target container I am getting the red box around my multilin container element that I have specified as the source message...

Why is this?

Is there something I should do in the mapping to say that I am mapping from a multiline container?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

change the occurance of the message from 1 to unbounded.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you mean in the message mapping or the interface mapping?

Also do I change only the source? or the target as well?

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK I have a confmation message coming from both branches of my fork. Within their respective branches I have put a container step directly after the receive steps which I hope append the confirmation message to the confirmationlist container element.

Then after the fork I have the transformation step. In this step I define an interface mapping between my Abstract confirmation message and the abstract target message both async.

Now in the source message part of the transformation step when I specify the confirmation container everything is fine.

When I specify the confirmationlist container I get the red outline box.

bth the confirmation and the confirmation llist refer to the same abstract interface. The only difference is that the confirmationlist container has the multiline checkbox checked...

Any ideas... do you need more clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo Mendez

I have faced the same problem in my BPM . what u need to do is that check your mode and categary of the inteface for multiline verify it by cheking sync or asyn as in your case i think it should be sync.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

i guess ur container element is not correct.I had also faced this problem once.In my case my container elemet was not correct.My MI was like( abstract, synchronous) where as it should be (abstract asynchronous).So please check wheather <b>Mode</b> and <b>Catagory</b> is <b>Asynchronous</b> and <b>Abstarct</b> or not.??

Regards

BILL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can use the followin approch

use the following integration process

-->recv

start>fork>recv>transfm>send-->stop

-->recv

in this way you can collect your messages in the BPM

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check whethere the contailer you are specified are correct or not.

you also have to create the corralation

based on the correaltion you will be able to collect the idocs(if you have the same receiver)

if you still have the problem please reply me back

Thanks

Rinku

former_member181999
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo Mendez

To answer this question more resourcefully I need more info about " target container " Like is it a HTTP/ERP/Legacy.

Using a multiline container is a good idea and go ahead. But be cutious with the adaptor declarations/ Integration Process " TARGER MESSAGE "

I hope I answered your question. It was nice answering your question. Feel free to reach SDN if you have

any questions.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation

Ashok Babu

Enterprise Business process Architect

SAP XI Senior Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have done all of that??? Any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the multiline option for the container variable. Also check if you are selecting the right messages.

Regards,

Sudheer.