Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my activation failed !

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have creted a track with all dependencies and everything is ok.

In my NWDS, I created a DC and checked in my activity. All was ok. But for the activation process, it failed. I tried plenty of stuff (create a new DC, ...), and all activations still was failed.

In the CBS request log : "No request log available.".

In the Build log : "No build log available. The DC has not been built in this request."

Build status : RED

I decided to force the activation even if build failed and it was worst, Now I got a Broken DC. I went to the following link : <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/0b/eb18ff7c7ed647ae51cfcc5d69e5d9/frameset.htm">Fixing Broken Development Components</a> But no real information was there only this sentence : <i>If there are DCs broken by itself find out why these DCs are broken and fix them.</i> but How to fix it ??

Thanks for your interrest

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly you should not go for force activation as it leads to broken DCs. ie... Force activation means the DC will get activated even if the build fails and that leads to broken DCs.

Usually I go for force activation incases where I do not need the DCs ie...sometimes when I delete DCs my activation would fail and I would go for force activation as I do not need that DC any more.

Force activation will also lead to the integration of broken DCs in DTR.

You might get some hint in the request log. Kindly check the request log and post more details.

Akshatha

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

My problem is that. I don't have any request log (as I mentionned).

But in my investigation, I went to the log of the protal (nwa) and here is my errors

<i>

An error occurred while packing or storing the request log of the request: ACTIVATION request in Build Space "J01_RAYMOND_D" at Node ID: 13,154,850

[id: 20,921; parentID: 0; type: 4]

[options: NO OPTIONS]

Error is: ZIP file must have at least one entry

[EXCEPTION]

java.util.zip.ZipException: ZIP file must have at least one entry

at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.finish(ZipOutputStream.java:317)

(...)

</i>

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

So I found out the solution of my problem. It was the rootFolder of the CBS configuration (into the Visual Administrator) which had not enough space. After reallocated 500 Mo of space, everything was find.

Note : this do not correct the Broken DC problem

Kind regards

Answers (0)