cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

couldnt determine the receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sending data from RWB (test message tab of component monitoring)

I have configured everything corectly, but it generates me the error message, "receiver not determined"

I see a " message sent " when i send the message

What is the possible cause of problem

Receiver determination is the first of all the steps while routing a message, what could be the problem in this case?

nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nikhil,

Xi is unable find the reciever.So i guess some problem with ur receiver determination.Check it.See wheather it is activated or not.

regards

BILL

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member181999
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

<b> 1) i guess there could be problem from the Communiction channel. Check both the side.

2) What is the data you are interchangeing. If you are using graphical mapping NO ISSUES. If you are using Java/XSLT/ ABAP mapping . Check the MESSAGE INTERFACE (BOTH THE SENDER AND RECIVER)</b>

I hope I answered your question. It was nice answering your question. Feel free to reach SDN if you have

any questions.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation

Ashok Babu

Enterprise Business process Architect

SAP XI Senior Consultant

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

He Mister SAP XI Senior Consultant

as your well experienced Excellence Business Architekt could have noticed: The subject is "<b>couldnt determine the receiver</b>", this is not a mapping issue. And we do <b>NOT</b> use a communication channel, as we sending directly from RWB.

I hope i extended your experience. It was nice to have a talk with you. Feel free to test you again.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

receiver determination was activated and i hav deleted configured receivers and placed only one receiver , activated still not working

when I click on "test configuration" and run it from ID, it showed, Reciever determination in RED

wat to dO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Udo, thanks..

its was some problem with authorizations to send the message for my login ID

my Basis admin fixed it

thanks all

nikhil

former_member181999
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Check out with Communication channel of both the sides.

But the way what is the message mapping. If it is not graphical mapping check out the mapping also.

This 2 check would make you successful.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

well,

I have specified NFS (because mounting the data onto the same XI server) , target directory : "
192.XXX.XX.X\share\target"

write mode : directly

I can able to open the specified directory from Start > Run implies there s no path problem

where can I go wrong then?

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

compare the message signature (service, interface, namespace) of the receiver determination with used values in RWB or monitoring (SXMB_MONI). Best is to copy the values from IB to RTW to avoid mistakes. Assumedly you did a little.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Udo,

I did exactly the same thing

Copied the values from IB and pasted in the RTW(RWB)

I am not sure where could the problem be

did anyone encounted the same problem earlier?

regards,

nikhil

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

still i assume there is a little bug: In RTW fields of interface and namespace are in different sequence! Check as well at SXMB_MONI, if the values of service, interface and namespace as they should be. Did u activate your receiver determination?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

nikhi,

1.Do one think,change ur receiver to edit mode,make some changes and then delete those changes,u can jst enter a space and then delete it (do dis jst to make the "save" icon alive,nothin specific),then save ur obj and activate it.

also make sure ur ID steps are in place.

2. There may be a mismatch in sender, sender interface, sender interface namespace (and optionally any conditions for content-based routing) values between your configured receiver determination and in the actual message header.

Check your acutal message header at runtime - SXMB_MONI, then Inbound Message->SOAP Header->Main. Check values within <SAP:Sender> for Service, Interface and namespace. These have to match those configured in your receiver determination.

regards

BILL

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the SOAP adapter, if you use it, the you haven´t change the values of interface and interface namespace.

Regards.

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Try to test the configuration scenario (F7) in the directory and you will see errors if any in the receiver determination.

Regards,

Prasanthi.