cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mismatch of Assigned Budget in CJ33 & Report S_ALR_87013558

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to inform there is an issue in mismatch of assigned budget value in CJ33 wrt hierarchical report(S_ALR_87013558). Request you to suggest to fix the issue.

Thank you for your coopearation.

Regards,

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I understand that u mean abot the assigned value in the report. If it is assigned value it has nothing to do with budget, assigned is equal to the sum of actual cost, commitment cost and remain order plan value. CJ33 is for budget releases and the better report for checking the releases is S_ALR_87013560.

If this is not the query, could u please elaborate ur query.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Could you explain in details as why the difference is coming in both budget reports, as in CJ33 assigned budget is less than in S_ALR reports. What are steps to be taken to prevent this.

Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ranjan,

I suggest you to take a close look at note 178837 " Availability control: incorrect assigned value? ". It is a very good note that explains the difference between the <i>active</i> and <i>pasive</i> availability control and why differences can be found between the

info system reports and the budgeting transactions.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martina,

Thanks for your suggestion. I would like to inform, there is some discrepancy in S_ALR_87013558 report as rem order plan is consuming some kind of budget & the value is also coming in assigned value. Exmept cost elements has maintained for the desired cost elements of production orders (production orders shouls n't consume any budget in my case) as this should n't come under budget availability. Could you please suggest to remove the rem order plan coloumn from the report. I tried in the report painter & able to remove the coulmn but the budget is consumed by rem order plan. Request you to look into the matter & suggest to fix the isuue.

Thank you for your coopearation.

Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ranjan,

removing a column in a report will not affect at all at the values observed. Therefore,

it is unuseful to do it.

If there are inconsistencies in the assigned value, i suggest you to take the following steps:

1. Excute the report BPDIST03 via SE38 for the project in question.

2. Excute the tnrx CJEN.(Reconstruction of project information DB)

3. Excute the trnx CJBW.(Deactivate the availability control)

4. Excute the trnx CJBN.(Reconstruction of availability control)

5. Excute the trnx CJBV.(Activate the availability control again)

Hope this helps

Regards

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Ranjan

Could u explain the scenario. Cj33 - where the budget is assigned - whereas S_ALR_87013558 is just a report based on the assigned budget to a particular project. Check ur config settings.

ENJOY SAP PS.

Regards

PP