cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in mounting the repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai expertise,

When i try to mount repository or change database settings it is showing some error (The same thing is working previously) :

1) I have not saved the list of mounted servers SAP MDM Servers.mcs while closing the MDM console (From that time the same problem is occuring)

2) when i try to change the configuration -> database settings it is showing the following error even though i am giving proper database username and password

<b>Error is like this " DBMS has not been initilialized for use with MDM. Leaev the feild blank to use the default DBMS paths.or use good paths to override the defaults.if the DBMS host has multiple path instances use unique paths to this instance.these paths may change later through DBMS setting options

Data File path and Transaction Log File Path ".

I created 2 folders in my Microsoft SQL Server folder and entered them in these two feilds. Then error pop up windows appear as

Unable to modify database

MDM repository list schema has not been created

cannot get DBMS settings from server</b>

3) Same error comes when i try to mount a repository to my MDM server

How to resolve the issue????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Govada,

Lemme know are u specifying the database name to which u need to connect and then specifying the Database password.

Coz I was also having the same problem but after specifying the database name and password it got resolved.

Regards Tejas.................