cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru

Today i tried to confri? BOM, but i getting error like " Material xxx is not listed and therefore not allowed"

and how to config?? iterm category i tried in VOV4, i have little bit doubt in that can you send me screen shot for iterm category and error solve.

iam waiting for your express mail

regards

Mohammed Renu.I

mohammedrenu@yahoo.co.in

Chennai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check whether the material u are using has material listing .that is the reason iits is showing that the material is not listed. check in vb12.

reward points

sriram

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto vb01...choose a001 for listing put the customer code, mat code and date...save it. but the problem will come everytime you have to sell a new mat. so its better that you remove all the listing and exclusion that you have done. following the same process mentioned above.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means that for the sales document type you are using the <b>listing/exclusion</b> procedure is <b>activated</b>. Go to IMG - sales & distribution - basic functions - listing/exclusion - Activate listing/exclusion by sales document type. Here select your sales document type and remove the procedures for <b>"listing"</b> & <b>"exclusion"</b> and save it.

For a better understanding of the listing/exclusion procedure go through the following:

<b>MATERIAL LISTING & EXCLUSION</b>

<b>Purpose:</b>

Suppose you manufacture 200 different types of products and your customer only buys 50 out of the 200. So you will list only the 50 items in the condition record. Now if you try to sell any material, which is out of, the list maintained then the system would give the error “Material xxx is not listed and therefore not allowed". Now say the other 150 materials have been maintained in the exclusion record. If you try to sell any material from this list the system would give an error “Material xxx is excluded and therefore not allowed”.

IMG – sales & distribution – basic functions – <b>listing/exclusion</b> – Now follow the condition technique

1. Maintain condition tables for listing/exclusion. Create a new condition table i.e the key combination according to which you will maintain the record for the condition type. You can use the standard table “1-customer/material” also.

2. Maintain access sequences for listing/exclusion. Create a new one or you can use standard also. The standard one for listing is <b>“A001”</b> and for exclusion is <b>“B001”</b>. When you check in the accesses you will see the condition table standard one “1 – customer/material”.

3. Maintain listing/exclusion types – here you maintain the condition type for listing/exclusion. The standard for listing is <b>“A001”</b> & for exclusion is <b>“B001”</b>. Also assign the access sequence to the condition type.

4. Procedures for maintaining listing/exclusion – here you maintain the procedures for listing/exclusion and assign the condition types created in step no.3 the standard one for listing is <b>“A00001”</b> & for exclusion is <b>“B00001”</b>. In the control data assign the condition types created in step no.3.

5. Activate listing/exclusion by sales document type – you have to activate the procedure for the particular sales document type. Select the sales document type and you can assign the procedures for “listing” & “exclusion” to the same. The <b>“pro”</b> column only comes into picture if you have, more than one procedure for listing.

6. Go to transaction code <b>“VB01”</b> – maintain the condition record for <b>listing/exclusion</b>. Select the condition type <b>A001/B001</b> – press enter – enter the customer number (sold to party) – enter the “from” & “to” dates which are for validity of this condition record – enter the materials which you want to exclude or include. <b>SAVE</b> the condition record.

<b>Item category assignment in VOV4:</b>

say the sales document type is "OR" - item category group is <b>"ERLA"</b> &<b> "LUMF"</b> & item categories are <b>"TAQ', "TAE", "ATP" & "TAN"</b>.

go to <b>VOV4</b> - create new entries:

For header item pricing

ZEXP ERLA --- TAQ

ZEXP ERLA TAP TAE

ZEXP ERLA TAQ TAE

For sub item pricing

ZEXP LUMF --- TAP

ZEXP LUMF TAP TAN

Rreward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Message was edited by:

allabaqsh patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think u have activated Listing and exclusion.goto <b>VB01</b> t code enter<b> A001</b> condition typethen enter it will show all the materials which are relevent for listing.

reward points if it helps.

thanks&regards

veera.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear User,

Please go to MM02 and check the material SALES Org1 and 2 screen and do the required changes. Please check the Item Cat group and change it to the requisite as suggested by Mr Arun here.

Thanks

Award points if helpful

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohammed..

Go to VB01...Enter your material code & save..

Try Again...It will work..

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go To <b>VB01</b>—Enter A001 there and Enter —Inside Enter the material and save

Your problem will be solved

Message was edited by:

sam masker

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

<b>ITEM CATEGORY CONFI</b>

<b>Case I</b>

When we are using ERLA for item category group it means we are trying to carry pricing at header level and the sub items would have item category TAE.

OR + ERLA -

> TAQ ( main item)

OR + NORM + TAQ (higher level ) -

> TAE ( Sub item )

<b>Case II</b>

When we are using LUMF for item category group it means we are trying to carry pricing at item level and the sub items would have item category TAN.

OR + LUMF -

> TAP ( main item)

OR + NORM + TAP (higher level ) -

> TAN ( Sub item )

So you need to change at item category but not Gen item category

Follow this link

<a href="http://sap-img.com/sap-sd/sales-bom-implementation.htm">SD BOM</a>

regards,

Arun prasad