cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IB52

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where can I find the transaction details for IB52 and Solution Manager with regards to adding IBase component?

Please let me know.

Regards, Nabi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabi,

IB52 is to change the Installed Base with new System Components as iBase Components when there is a change in the system landscape.

For that the iBase should already be created either manually or automatically.

To find further details abt IB52, pls follow the below path and check the documentation against this activity.

SAP Solution Manager--> Basic Setting > SAP Solution Manager System> Service desk> iBase> Manually create & assign component systems as iBase Compents

Hope it helps.

Dont forget to reward points for useful answers.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alagammai,

I went to the SAP Library Solution Manager > Sap Solution Manager > Basic Settings > Then I can't find SAP Solution Manager system? Please help.

However, please let me know the steps I need to perform to add system/iBase for DQ0 in Solution Manager SM0-010 what I need to do in IB51?

Regards, Nabi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabi,

Please check in the SPRO of the Solution Manager system.

Seems like you checked in help.sap.com.

Revert for further clarifications.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alagammai,

Thanks! I went to SPRO when I am clicking iBase Component it is taking me to the IB52 transaction. Please let me know how can I obtain the details?

Regards, Nabi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabi,

You can see help(what you have to do...) document near to that activity. Just click on that notepad like icon. It will tell you what you have to do with that IB52 transaction.

best regds,

Alagammai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cool! Got it!

Answers (0)